My name is David Frederick, and I’ve been a Naples resident for the last five years. I’m blessed with four children – ages 34, 30, 26, and 24. My daughter, Erin, is the oldest and a housekeeping manager for YoungLife Camp in Ocala, Florida. My two middle sons, Brady and Ryan, work in hospitality in New Orleans, LA. My youngest son, Andrew, currently resides in Ohio and works as a merchandiser.
My previous work experience is in sales, both inside and out. I sincerely enjoy working with people and helping them solve purchasing problems. This experience leads me in my Real Estate adventure and allow me to help my clients.
The Good Life Naples believes in doing business the personal way. I like working directly with people to understand interests and needs so I can help you determine the best property for you.
EXPERIENCE TO GIVE YOU TOP-NOTCH SERVICE
- FL Real Estate Sales Associate
- Extensive sales experience in consumer products specializing in one-on-one selling
- Focused on personal assessment of needs of the customer to determine customized transactions
- Advanced negotiating skills resulting in profitable contracts
- Ability to work well with both parties to lead to satisfactory results
- Uses Midwest values and common sense as part of everyday business plans
- Utilizes an experienced set of mentors in the local real estate market to access additional expertise