What’s a vacation or lifestyle in Naples if it doesn’t include shopping? There are many, many places to choose from, and we’d like to offer a few of our favorites!
- Waterside Shops – a wonderful outside mall located on the corner of Pineridge Road and Tamiami Trail. Full of upscale shops and trendy restaurants, the mall is made for strolling and good window shopping. All outside, with a number of places to valet park, it’s the perfect spot to enjoy the sunny weather of SW Florida.
- Coastland Mall – a more traditional mall, with several large anchor stores and lots to choose between in smaller shops. All inside shopping with ample parking, it’s the perfect spot to go if the weather isn’t quite your choice on a certain day. Located at the corner of Golden Gate and Tamiami Trail, its not far from downtown Naples.
- Fifth Avenue South – and speaking of downtown Naples.a trip to 5th Avenue South is a definite to-do!! Lots of trendy shops, a few well-known stores, and restaurants and bars galore. You can’t go wrong with a long stroll down both sides of avenue for things to do.
- Third Street South – the other spot to shop in downtown Naples….much like 5th, its full of trendy shops and restaurants. It’s a bit quieter than its 5th Avenue sister, but just as lovely for an early evening stroll for dinner or cocktails.
- Gulfcoast Mall – another large mall located near the airport on Alico Road. Large and sprawling with shops and restaurants, it’s a more traditional mall. Well worth the drive north if you’re looking for some great shopping with lots of selections.
- Miromar Outlet Mall – always a great idea to shop the Outlet Mall for the best deals in town! Located just off 75 and Corkscrew Road, it’s a large outlet mall with everything you could ask for in shopping. There isn’t a major chain or shop that doesn’t have something here.
- Mercato – a smaller, outdoor boutique kind of shopping experience. Located at on Tamiami Trail near Vanderbilt Beach Road, its full of small shops and restaurants made to stroll through. A large movie theater with comfort seating is just right if you want to relax and enjoy the latest films.
Whatever shopping you enjoy, Naples has it to offer. No matter what the weather or your preference, the lifestyle here has something to offer. Let us know your favorite spots!